[ie-announce] Informatics Europe Bulletin subscription now open to non-members

Informatics Europe Office administration at informatics-europe.org
Fri Jan 20 12:21:52 CET 2023

Dear IE-announce subscriber,

Would you like to *enhance your engagement with the Informatics Europe
community*? Our monthly-newsletter Bulletin is now fully open to
non-members. It offers regular updates about our research and education
activities in Europe and neighboring countries. We kindly invite you to
*sign up for your subscription **here*
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/subscribe-to-our-mailing-lists.html>*.*

With your current *IE-announce mailing list subscription, *you
receive*occasional emails* about events hosted/co-organised by IE
(including ECSS <https://www.informatics-europe.org/ecss/home.html>), as
well as new IE services or major updates/changes to existing ones (e.g.
annual Higher Education Data Portal
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/data-portal/?page=index.html>update).

With the additional *IE Bulletin subscription, you would receive one
e-newsletter* around the second week of *each month *(except Jan &
August), with the latest developments of our working groups and task
forces, new IE publications and resource announcements, activity updates
provided by IE members, and events reminders.

We strive to make our communication helpful, but you can always find the
unsubscription option in our emails and Bulletin, should you like to
take a break. You can also connect with us on social media: LinkedIn
Page <https://ch.linkedin.com/company/informatics-europe>, LinkedIn
Group <http://www.linkedin.com/groups/3649493/profile>, YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZkorVL6sDa4nMWjxV2JtVg>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/informatics_eu>.