[ie-announce] Transformational Leadership Experience with Informatics Europe

Informatics Europe Office administration at informatics-europe.org
Mon Jan 16 09:56:56 CET 2023

Dear Colleague,

We are delighted to present our *brand-new Academic Leadership
Development Courses **webpage*
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/events/academic-leadership-development.html>,
presenting all you need to know about our courses and how *we can help
you reach the next level of leadership!*

*Our Upcoming Online & Residential Cohorts:*

  * *Online Course*
    <https://www.informatics-europe.org/events/academic-leadership-online-course.html>***-
    Spring ’23*: for new & emerging leaders. Seven 2-hour online
    sessions with individual in-between work and consultation
    possibilities *from March to May 2023*;
  * *Residential Course*
    <https://www.informatics-europe.org/events/residential-academic-leadership-course.html>***-
    Summer ’23*: for senior/established leaders. A 4-day course at
    Krainerhütte, Conference & Event Hotel (*Baden bei Wien,
    Austria**)****on****27-30 June 2023.***

*Which course is right for you?**How long do I have access to the course
materials? Find **further course details**from the****Course FAQs
session*
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/events/academic-leadership-development.html#faq>*on
our new webpage!***

*Academic Culture Transformation Awaits You: *join Prof. Geraldine
Fitzpatrick & Prof. Austen Rainer, two experienced computer scientists,
leaders, and our course facilitators in a transformational journey of
shaping a better academic culture! *Find out more about **our
facilitators*
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/events/academic-leadership-development.html#coursefacilitators>on
our new webpage and listen to their views on changing academic culture
and leadership in their special podcasts!

*Academic leaders from more than 45 institutions across Europe have
already benefited *from our courses, and helped us evolve them to the
better with their feedback. Find out *what**they say*
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/events/academic-leadership-development.html#participantssay>*about
the courses *–**you can be the next participant!

*Don’t miss these**application deadlines:*

Online Course
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/survey/index.php/739376/lang-en>: 17
Feb *(Early Bird Until 31 Jan)*

Residential Course
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/survey/index.php/381263/lang-en>: 12
May *(Early Bird Until 28 Apr)*

Let’s be part of our transformational experience towards better
leadership and self-growth! We look forward to welcoming you in our courses.

Best regards,

Informatics Europe

/As a non-profit organization, our proceeds go to support projects
aligned with //our mission and goals/
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/about/mission-and-origins.html>/,
creating a strong common voice to promote, shape, and stimulate quality
research, education, and knowledge transfer in informatics in Europe./

--

Informatics Europe <https://www.informatics-europe.org/about/office.html>
Binzmühlestrasse 14