[ie-announce] Informatics Europe Forum on Distance Learning Practices

Franziska Hauffe franziska.hauffe at informatics-europe.org
Tue Apr 7 15:22:36 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues from the Informatics Community,

In light of the current events regarding the worldwide COVID-19 crisis,
we are facing new and unexpected challenges for our teaching methods.
Therefore, Informatics Europe has launched a new service in form of a
forum to provide our members and further university faculty and IT
related teaching institutions with a platform to exchange ideas, best
practices and experiences in the area of Distance Learning. You can
directly access the *Forum on Distance Learning Practices* here:
www.informatics-europe.org/services/forum.

Feel free to provide links to tools, online material that is used or
that your institution/university/department has produced or just
contribute your thoughts to the brainstorm collection by adding a
post/comment to one of the topics. In addition, we kindly ask you to
distribute the news about the forum within your community and help us to
spread the word about this opportunity of a shared knowledge pool.

Thank you and best regards,
Franziska Hauffe

--
Franziska Hauffe