[ie-announce] Launching Erasmus+ Inclusion4EU Project: Your Input Needed

Informatics Europe Office administration at informatics-europe.org
Fri Nov 24 15:21:12 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to formally announce *the launch of Inclusion4EU, our new
Erasmus+ project dedicated to promoting inclusion and diversity in
educating future informatics professionals.*

Your insights are crucial for the success of this initiative.
*Participate in our Inclusion4EU Debut Survey*, contributing to our
understanding of the current landscape and facilitating inclusive design
in informatics education across European higher education institutes.
The survey takes just 10 minutes – *your input matters
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=yxdjdkjpX06M7Nq8ji_V2o4iiRfb_NlHngjECtWVYXFUOFFDMU82T0dDVjhDSjM0MVkyS1pLQVA4NC4u>!*

Our Inclusion4EU research team has commenced case studies, and your
feedback will enhance our efforts to research and develop new curricula,
identify best practices and create learning resources for inclusive
pedagogy and teaching inclusive informatics. *Please share the survey
within your network to enrich our insights with diverse perspectives*,
contributing to the optimization of inclusive education and training for
informatics professionals, across and beyond the Informatics Europe
community. Inclusion4EU is a continuation of our previous Erasmus+
project, Ethics4EU <https://ascnet.ie/ethics4eu-website/>, showcasing
research findings and educational resources for teaching computer ethics
in class.

Join us in making Inclusion4EU a success! Stay informed through our
project updates on the following channels:

  * Inclusion4EU’s official website
    <https://ascnet.ie/inclusion4eu-website/>
  * Informatics Europe’s Diversity and Inclusion webpage
    <https://www.informatics-europe.org/society/diversity-and-inclusion.html>

  * Inclusion4EU on X <https://twitter.com/Inclusion4EU>
  * Informatics Europe’s social media updates on European-funded
    informatics projects: LinkedIn
    <https://ch.linkedin.com/company/informatics-europe> & X
    <https://twitter.com/informatics_eu>

Best regards,