[ie-announce] Summer Reward Special for CV Repository’s Applicants & Recruiters

Informatics Europe Office administration at informatics-europe.org
Wed Jul 19 11:03:51 CEST 2023

Dear colleague,

We are excited to announce our summer reward special, granting benefits
to both applicants and recruiters of our Informatics Europe CV
Repository <https://www.informatics-europe.org/services/cv-repository.html>.

As Applicant, invite your colleaguesand peersto join our CV Repository,
offer them the possibility to boost their visibility in the pan-European
informatics job market, and get rewarded for it! Our summer special runs
from now until 15 September, *we will reward **applicantswith 25 EUR if
**theyrefer 5 **colleagues*who successfully register and complete
uploading their full profiles at our CV Repository.*In addition*, all
applicants with fully uploaded profiles to our CV Repository by 15 Sep
will be eligible for a lucky draw of *two 100 EUR cash rewards.* Read
full details here
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/news/838-get-rewarded-join-and-promote-ie%E2%80%99s-cv-repository.html>.

As Recruiter, are you curiousif our CV Repository can *conquer your next
recruiting challenge?* We are offering *free trial **recruiter
access* to organisations interested to support our mission
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/join-us/why-how-join.html>. For
enquiries and customized offers, please feel free to email our office
<mailto:administration at informatics-europe.org>.

IECV Repository is a free service offered to Bachelor’s students of the
last year of study, Master’s and PhD students of all years of study, as
well as graduates from IE member institutions
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/join-us/current-members.html>.
IEmembers and sponsors can benefit from free recruiters' access to the
Repository.

We look forward to expanding our cutting-edge platform for informatics
talents and helping takeyour projects and careers of our future
informatics leadersto new heights!

Best regards,

Informatics Europe

--

Informatics Europe <https://www.informatics-europe.org/about/office.html>
Binzmühlestrasse 14

Join ECSS 2023 - Informatics: Shaping the Future
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/ecss/home.html>
--
Follow us on LinkedIn
<https://ch.linkedin.com/company/informatics-europe>, Twitter