[ie-announce] Reminder: Launching Erasmus+ Inclusion4EU Project: Your Input Needed

Informatics Europe Office administration at informatics-europe.org
Mon Dec 11 15:53:23 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

A friendly reminder about the Inclusion4EU debut survey
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=yxdjdkjpX06M7Nq8ji_V2o4iiRfb_NlHngjECtWVYXFUOFFDMU82T0dDVjhDSjM0MVkyS1pLQVA4NC4u>
from our previous message, along with the attached PDF for an overview.
Your assistance in identifying and reaching out to participants for our
research would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, our Ethics Working Group
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/society/ethics/ethics-working-group.html>
invites you to participate in the ongoing survey on Teaching Ethics in
Informatics <https://www.informatics-europe.org/survey/index.php/561146>
at Higher-level Education Institutes, with the attached PDF to
facilitate widespread dissemination.

Thank you to those who have already participated. Your continued support
in sharing the email is much appreciated.

Best regards,
Informatics Europe Office