[ie-announce] ECSS 2022, the European informatics community event (Hamburg, Oct. 24-26)

President of Informatics Europe president at informatics-europe.org
Mon Sep 19 15:46:22 CEST 2022

Dear colleague,

this is a gentle reminder that the *European Computer Science Summit
(ECSS) 2022 <https://www.informatics-europe.org/ecss/home.html>, will
take place in Hamburg on October 24-26.*

*ECSS is the European informatics community event, the place where once
a year we mingle with like-minded European colleagues from academia and
research, and exchange opinions in a lively and open environment.
Registering (here
<https://express.converia.de/frontend/index.php?folder_id=5583&page_id=%20>)
*will take you just a couple of minutes.

While born as a deans and department heads event, ECSS evolved some
years ago into a more inclusive summit, aiming to further engage with
all those interested in advancing the European informatics agenda along
the lines of Informatics Europe mission and goals.
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/about/mission-and-origins.html>
Together with the Main Theme session and Leaders Workshop, this year
ECSS counts with sessions organized by our Education, Ethics and Open
Science Working Groups, as well as the Early Career Researchers (new in
2021) and the WIRE-EUGAIN (live since 2019) Workshops. These sessions
maintain the networking and debating spirit of the original summit and
are a unique occasion to agree on pan-European collaborations in those
areas. *Browse the program
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/ecss/program/schedule.html> for
further details and come and join the debates! *

*I look forward to greeting you personally in Hamburg in October.**
*
Kind regards,

Prof. Enrico Nardelli,
Informatics Europe President.