[ie-announce] Informatics Europe in support of the ERC Scientific Council’s latest call

Kit Wan Chui on behalf of Informatics Europe kitwan.chui at informatics-europe.org
Tue Jul 27 11:39:10 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

In support of the ERC Scientific Council, we’d like to bring your
attention to the most recent ERC calls on scientists to engage with
conference on future of Europe:

https://erc.europa.eu/news/erc-calls-scientists-engage-conference-future-europe
<https://erc.europa.eu/news/erc-calls-scientists-engage-conference-future-europe>

With over 150 member institutions across 34 countries, *Informatics
Europe* fully supports the ERC statement and will continue our role in
*supporting and promoting the value of science* through our active
involvement and advocacy of quality education, research and knowledge
exchange in informatics *for the future of Europe*.

To learn more how you can support and involve in our science activities,
kindly visit our website <https://www.informatics-europe.org/> and our
monthly newsletter Bulletin
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/ie-bulletin.html>.

We look forward to seeing you in our next activities.

Yours truly,
Informatics Europe