[ie-announce] Informatics Europe Webinar "Creating the New Academic Normal for Informatics Researchers"

Franziska Hauffe franziska.hauffe at informatics-europe.org
Wed May 20 12:26:44 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Informatics Europe provides a unique development opportunity for
Informatics researchers through a *FREE 90-minute, interactive webinar:*

*"Creating the New Academic Normal for Informatics Researchers"*
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/services/academic-leadership.html>

*Offered by Informatics Europe*

*Thursday, 25 June 2020 from 10:00 to 11:30 am CEST*

*Registration Deadline: Tuesday, 23 June 2020, 12:00 pm CEST*

*Registration Form*
<https://www.informatics-europe.org/survey/index.php/688258>**

What do we want to take forward into our New Academic Normal? What do we
want to leave behind? How will we thrive, and not just survive? How can
we lead ourselves and others in research, education and civic duty
whilst working remotely?

Those and further questions will be addressed during the interactive
webinar and we are happy to invite you to share your experiences of the
emerging New Academic Normal and help each other to shape it. The
webinar will be co-led by Prof. Geraldine Fitzpatrick
<http://igw.tuwien.ac.at/hci/people/gfitzpatrick>(TU Wien, Austria) and
Prof. Austen Rainer
<https://pure.qub.ac.uk/en/persons/austen-rainer>(Queen’s University
Belfast, UK).

We are looking forward to receiving your registration. In case you have
any further questions regarding the webinar, please do not hesitate to
contact us at any time.

Best regards,

Franziska Hauffe

--