[ie-announce] Call for Experts on Ethical/Social Impact of Informatics

Enrico Nardelli president at informatics-europe.org
Mon Feb 11 10:33:39 CET 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Informatics Europe is convening a group of experts with the goal of
producing over the next months a report evaluating if and how the
ethical/social impact of Informatics should be a study subject in our
degree courses.

This issue is already being discussed in the field of Artificial
Intelligence, but we think that its scope is much larger and can affect
any field of Informatics.

If you are interested in actively contributing to this activity, please
express your interest _BY THE END OF FEBRUARY _to our colleague Paola
Mello (paola.mello at unibo.it) who will lead the working group. If you
know a colleague who might be interested we would be pleased if you
could forward her/him this e-mail.

Best regards,

Enrico Nardelli
President of Informatics Europe