[ie-announce] Fwd: EQANIE Invitation to attend EQANIE workshop and international Berlin HE/QM-Conference 2-4 May 2016

Cristina Pereira cristina.pereira at informatics-europe.org
Mon Jan 18 09:52:45 CET 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I am forwarding the message below regarding a Workshop on Quality
Assurance of Informatics Higher Education organized by EQANIE, which I
believe could be of interest to you and your organization.

Best regards, Cristina

Dear members of EQANIE,

as some of you know, EQANIE will implement a new *Workshop on Quality
Assurance of Informatics Higher Education* in *Berlin, Germany*, on
Monday, *02 May 2016*. The workshop agenda -- which will include an
introduction to our new Programme Outcomes for Accreditation -- has been
put on the EQANIE Website
(http://www.eqanie.eu/pages/events/events-calendar/eqanie-workshop-berlin.php?lang=EN).

Please invite your colleagues and/or members or anyone else who may be
interested to this workshop. I will of course invite all those
institutions who have at any time expressed an interest in EQANIE.

The workshop will take place as pre-conference workshop to an
international conference organized by our member ASIIN. Below, you will
find an invitation from ASIIN's Managing Director (and former EQANIE
Vice-President), Dr. Iring Wasser.

All EQANIE members are of course kindly invited to participate in the
ASIIN conference. Please also share this invitation with your colleagues
and/or members. Thank you!

Looking forward to a fruitful and eventful 2016,

Best regards, Jana

Dear Colleagues,

ASIIN is inviting the international Higher Education and the Quality
Assurance Community to its annual  HE/QM conference *_in the Hotel
Steigenberger am Kanzleramt in Berlin during 3-4 May 2016._*

**

The title of the conference is *"Quality Assurance in Higher Education:
the unsolved mystery of its untapped potential -- how can we jointly
tackle the five remaining grand challenges?"* and  gathers  a unique and
high profile crowd of speakers representing the  European and
international HE establishment,  Quality Assurance and Professional
bodies all across the world, employer associations, unions and student
bodies,  recognition authorities, members of politics and the media etc.
Jointly we will  analyze the unique opportunities that a structured
approach to QA can have for educational, political, socio-economic
modernization processes as well as recognition and mobility issues which
for a (too) long time have not been put on the table. Five "grand
challenges" have accordingly been identified and will structure the
program.  In the last part of the conference we are then looking into
evolving instruments of QA, including the topics of achieved learning
outcomes after AHELO, accreditation and its impact on the ranking
discussion, new benchmarking initiatives and the like.  An interesting
social program in the exciting capitol of Germany will be another
highlight.

I would appreciate if you couldalso forward this invitation to your
colleagues andrespective network members. Youare cordially invited to
register for this event under
http://www.asiin-ev.de/pages/en/asiin-e.-v/news-and-events/events/asiin-international-conference-2016.php.
*I am pleased to announce  that the first 80 persons to register for the
conference can as a bonus choose to participate cost-free in one of four
European pre-workshops such as the Third Global Meeting of Specialized
and Professional Quality Assurance, two workshop of the European
Informatics or Engineering Network or the International ASIIN workshop
which all take place during  May 2^nd and will be followed by a guided
tour of Berlin. *

**

I am looking forward to welcoming many of you in Berlin, Germany,  and
remain with

my very best wishes for a success- and peaceful 2016

Iring Wasser

Dr. Iring Wasser

Managing Director ASIIN e.V.

President EASPA

President CEENQA

Robert-Stolz-Straße 5

D-40470 Düsseldorf

Phone +49 211 900977-10

Fax: +49 211 900977-11

Email: gf at asiin.de <mailto:gf at asiin.de>

www.asiin.de <http://www.asiin.de>

Mailbox: ASIIN c/o VDI / Postfach 10 11 39 / 40002 Düsseldorf

Visitors Address: ASIIN / Robert-Stolz-Str. 5, II. Etage/ 40239 Düsseldorf

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Düsseldorf / Registernummer: VR 8814

--

Jana Möhren

Secretary General

EQANIE e.V.
Robert-Stolz-Straße 5
40470 Düsseldorf
Tel. +49 211 900977-26
Fax +49 211 900977-99

moehren at eqanie.eu

www.eqanie.eu <http://www.asiin.de/>

Mailing address: EQANIE e.V. c/o ASIIN/ Postfach 10 11 39 / 40002 Düsseldorf
Parcels: EQANIE e.V. / Robert-Stolz-Straße 5 / 2. Etage / 40470 Düsseldorf
Register Court: District Court Düsseldorf / Registration number: VR 10160