[ie-announce] question about summer schools

Peyman Toreini peyman.toreini at rwth-aachen.de
Mon Dec 3 10:55:17 CET 2012

Dear sir/madam

Firt of all thanks alot for your informatic europe website and itis really useful for me.

I am student computer master student from RWTH aachen university from Germany and searching for a summer school program for my holidays in next september. but could not find a good refrence for finding them. That is why I wrote email to you to see whetehr you can help me.

How to save my time during holidays? how can I find good short programms in eroupe?

Best regards
peyman toreini